Your Origix IP Technical account is a mirroring account and gives a view of the actual settlements that are taking place on the account held by your participant bank in the CSM.
There are two options available to you to view the details on your account:
- Log on to Origix IP and view the account via the Accounts tab.
- Access the account details via REST API.
Technical Account - User Interface View
To view your account via the Origix IP user interface:
- Use the credentials provided to you during registration to log on to the Origix IP portal: https://origix.sentenial.com/origix/
- Select the Accounts tab
- Inbound and Outbound payments are listed along with remittance information, amount and balance.
Technical Account - via API
If you would prefer to use an API to access your account information, rather than the Accounts tab user interface option, Origix IP offers the following REST calls:
When using the API approach:
List Transactionservice will return a set of transactions within a defined date range.
- Each returned transaction includes a unique URI to each transaction.
- With a specific URI related to a transaction,
View Transactionmay be used to retrieve the details of that specific Instant Payment.