Sentenial's Origix Instant Payments module allows financial institutions / PSPs to process near instantaneous payments using our powerful Application Programming Interface (API).
- Built on a light-weight payments architecture, the solution has been designed specifically to support instant payments and multiple payment schemes.
- Currently the solution supports the EBA RT1 Clearing and Settlement Mechanism (CSM) but support for TIPS, STET, FPS/NPA will be added in future.
- The core Origix IP functionality allows implementation of each new scheme by including CSM patches/packs to provide specific scheme flows and messaging support.
Origix IP Instant Payments is a cloud-based, RESTful application that processes payment instructions received as API messages. The application works in two modes:
- As a Receiver of inbound Payments.
- As a Disburser of outbound Payments.
Payments are cleared and settled much faster than in a traditional batch processing scheme and while specific time constraints are applied based on the payment scheme being used, in general the originating and beneficiary parties see the funds transfer completed in seconds.