As part of the registration process you will be provided with the following:
- An API Key
- (Optionally) A Technical account - this account is created and held in Origix IP - see the Accounts section for more details.
You will also need to:
- Provide us with one or more IP addresses from which you will be initiating your API requests.
- Create a Validate Account Endpoint.
- Provide the Endpoint details to your Account Manager, allowing us to configure your Financial Institution / PSP to process inbound Instant Payments.
Optionally we may provide you with logon credentials to access:
- A view of the instant payment movements on your technical account.
- The Developer Dashboard, a user interface allowing you to configure Webhooks.
Request an API Key
If you do not currently have an API Key and want to get started, please contact us and we’ll be happy to get you set up and processing in no time!
To register we will need you to provide us with the following:
- Your Name
- Business Name
- The IP Address(es) from which you will be making your test API calls
Please complete the online Support form available here.