Note that all requests must:
- Be sent via the HTTPS protocol
- Pass a specific encoded API Key or a unique OAuth token for authentication
- Originate from an allowed IP address (the allowed IP addresses will be configured for you when you register for the service)
- Include (at a minimum) the mandatory fields required for the specific request that is being made
All services may be accessed via the following URLs:
To request an API Key please contact our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All API requests generate responses.
Successful requests return one of the following:
- 200 (OK - The request completed successfully)
- 201 (Created - A new resource has been created successfully)
See HTTP Response Codes for more information on the various responses and possible API error codes.