The HTTPS protocol, API keys and originator configuration.
Note that all requests must:
- Be sent via the HTTPS protocol
- Pass a specific encoded API Key or a unique OAuth token for authentication
- Originate from an allowed IP address (the allowed IP addresses will be configured for you when you register for the service)
- Include (at a minimum) the mandatory fields required for the specific request that is being made
Note: Our API is backward-compatible. For more details see Versioning and Backward Compatibility under the Product Overview section.
Open Banking services may be accessed via the following URLs:
To request an API Key please contact our Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuapay provides integrations for individual merchants and for partners.
- For merchants, generally an encoded API Key is passed as basic authorisation in all API calls (alternatively an OAuth token may be used)
- In the partner model, OAuth tokens, specific to individual merchants linked to that partner, are passed in each request.
For more on this see the Integration Overview.