Note that all requests must:
- Be sent via the HTTPS protocol
- Pass a specific encoded API Key (for merchant integrations) or a unique OAuth token (for partner integrations), for authentication
- Originate from an allowed IP address (the allowed IP addresses will be configured for you when you register for the service)
- Include (at a minimum) the mandatory fields required for the specific request that is being made
Open Banking services may be accessed via the following URLs:
To request an API Key please contact our Support Team: email@example.com.
Nuapay provides integrations for individual merchants and for partners.
- For merchants, generally an encoded API Key is passed as basic authorisation in all API calls (alternatively an OAuth token may be used)
- In the partner model, OAuth tokens, specific to individual merchants linked to that partner, are passed in each request.
For more on this see the Integration Overview.