Adding Open Banking (Self-Hosted mode) as a payment option to your Payment Page requires configuration as outlined below. In Self-Hosted mode you must develop your own user interface.Edit me
Note: This section is for users who want to use the SELF_HOSTED mode - see Implementation Options for more on this.
To add Open Banking to your payment page you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Retrieve your API Key - contact our Client Support team if you do not have a key.
- Get a token representing the required merchant.
- Call GET
/banksto retrieve a list of all supported banks.
- This will allow you to render a bank selection screen.
- Once your PSU selects a bank, pass the user’s
integrationType = SELF_HOSTEDand the
merchantPostAuthUrl(this can be the partner or merchant URL) in the request.
- This will return a payment id and the
aspspAuthUrl, to which you can redirect your PSU.
- The PSU is redirected to the ASPSP:
- The TPP posts the payment ID to the partner/merchant URL (merchantPostAuthUrl).
- At this point the payment flow is complete and the payment has been submitted.
- You will need to poll the ASPSP for a final payment status. (Alternatively Webhooks may be used).