A detailed overview of the various steps involved in the Self-Hosted flow is provided in the image below:
To add Open Banking to your payment page you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Use your partner-level API key to retrieve a token representing the required merchant (see list of your merchants and Retrieving a Token for more on this).
- Call GET
/banksto retrieve a list of all supported banks (see Retrieve Banks) to populate your Bank Selection screen.
- Once the payer has selected a bank, call the
/paymentsendpoint using the OAUth token, representing the required merchant, (see Create Payment). Set the
SELF_HOSTED, specify the
bankIdprovided by the payer and set the
merchantPostAuthUrl(this can be the partner or merchant URL). This will return the
aspspAuthUrl, to which you can redirect your PSU.
- Your payer interacts with the selected ASPSP to authorise the payment.
- The Nuapay TPP posts the payment ID to the partner/merchant URL (
merchantPostAuthUrl). See details of the posting below.
- Use Retrieve Payment to determine the final payment status, if required (an optional step) or, alternatively, use Webhooks.
The merchant merchantPostAuthUrl is sent as follows
The payload of this request that you need to process includes:
* Headers e.g.
* Body e.g.
Please note that the ‘paymentId’ allows you to look up the payment associated with this callback.