Payment Initiation Service Provider modeEdit me
Initiating payments via Open Banking offers numerous benefits.
- Open Banking charges are much lower than a card payment.
- No PCI-DSS requirements.
- No sensitive customer data is ever transmitted or stored on your server.
For your clients
- No need to key in credit card, expiry and CVV numbers.
- Card limits are not applicable.
- Added confidence that the payment is secure as the actual authroisation takes place on the user’s online banking portal.
- Potential for card details to be stolen or hacked is eleminated.
- The merchant doesn’t hold any of your personal financial details.
Nuapay supports the following implementation options:
These implementation modes are described in greater details in PISP Implementation Options.
Warning: SELF_HOSTED_CALLBACK mode is currently only available in the Nuapay Test environment.