Your PISP checkout page may be implemented in one of the following ways:
The implementation you choose determines if you:
- Use the default Nuapay user interface or implement your own design.
- Choose the
merchantPostAuthUrl; this is the URL that is used to signal to merchants/partners that the PSU is finished interacting with the ASPSP.
What is the Callback URL?
To understand the Callback URL, and how it is used in Nuapay Open Banking, take the following “Happy” flow for an Open Banking payment…
In an Open Banking payment the PSU:
- Decides to pay via an account-to-account transfer (an Open Banking payment) and is presented with a list of banks from which to choose.
- Selects the bank with which he/she holds an account.
- Is re-directed to the selected bank’s online banking system.
- Logs on to the online banking system as normal and approves the payment.
- Is automatically logged off from the online banking session (having approved the open banking payment) and is redirected back to the open banking eco system using the callback URL.
The implementation approach you take determines on which URL (defined in the callback) your payer finishes his/her Open Banking payment journey.
The following summarises the options available to both merchants and partners (acting on behalf of merchants):
|Checkout||In this implementation mode:
|Self-Hosted||In this implementation mode:|
|Self-Hosted-Callback||In this implementation mode:
Note that it is possible to interact with the Nuapay TPP as a merchant or as a partner. For a high-level view of the endpoints you need to call, based on your integration, jump to Quick Start for Partners or Quick Start for Merchants.
If you think you know the implementation that best suits your needs, select from the options below to dive right in: