|Before calling any of the conversation APIs, you must first make a request to Prepare Emandate and retrieve an E-Mandate token. This token must be provided in your HTTP
In this conversation example, we are assuming that:
- You are creating an e-mandate and will issue an OTP to the payer.
- The payer will lose that code (for example, the user deletes the SMS or email message in error)
- The payer has requested that a new code is issued.
In this example, we will assume that the authentication method is set to EMAIL. Note that the conversation steps outlined here are also applicable where the authorization type is configured as
- Confirm that you have been properly configured for this authentication method.
- Generate a GET request to
- Confirm in the response that
Move to the next stage in the conversation: Signing
When working with our APIs, please use the Sandbox URI when testing and the Live URI when you move to Production.
LIVE https://api.nuapay.com SANDBOX https://sandbox.nuapay.com/
If you haven't done so already and would like to do some testing, please Request Sandbox Access
Important: Endpoints and Webhooks may be extended from time to time and any changes we make will follow our Versioning and Backward Compatibility rules. This means that the code that you write today must be designed to be robust enough to handle any future changes (where a new object is added to (or removed from) a specific API response, for example).