Note that all requests must:
- Be sent via the HTTPS protocol
- Pass a specific API Key unique to each merchant, for authentication
- Originate from an allowed IP address (the allowed IP addresses will be configured for you when you register for the service)
- Include (at a minimum) the mandatory fields required for the specific request that is being made
Specific configurations are also required on the E-Mandate application. Note that these configurations must be carried out internally by Nuapay staff so please discuss your requirements with a member of our Customer Support team who will be able to assist you in this.
All API requests generate responses.
Successful requests return one of the following:
- 200 (OK - The request completed successfully)
- 201 (Created - A new resource has been created successfully)
See HTTP Response Codes for more information on the various responses and possible API error codes.